Modern High Performance 600 Class RC Helicopter
The Align TB60 helicopter is a modern take on the familiar T-Rex helicopter lineup that has been a top choice for pilots of all skill levels. Unlike historical versions of their 600-size RC helicopter, the Align TB60 remote-control helicopter features a host of updated design features. With three different versions to pick from, the Align TB60 helicopter can provide you with nearly all the essentials you need, or allow you to outfit the model with your own hand-picked electronics to suit your preferences.
One of the most unique design differences is the belt-driven tail and motor gear train, which provide pilots with simple adjustments and ease of maintenance for the entire drive system. The drive system is housed inside of the main frame, which is composed of a 1.6mm thick upper frame, and a 1.6mm thick lower frame.
The upper frame has a lot of space for electronics, and keeping your wires tied up nicely, so everything is neat and easy to access. The cyclic servos are horizontally mounted and provide great geometry due to their symmetrical mounting. The lower frames feature a POM white plastic that surrounds the outer edge of the frame, and feature Align TB60 branding to not only stand out on the bench but add increased visibility in flight in areas that normally aren't easily visible.
The Align TB60 also features an EFL-style rotor head. This lightweight design aids in lowering the CG of the TB60 helicopter, adding to improved response for all flying styles. The main shaft is secured to the frame via three bearing blocks, providing increased strength and stability of the rotor head in a large range of head speeds.
The tail system features several features that make owning a tail belt driven helicopter simple. Tail belt tension can be adjusted by adjusting two rear facing screws at the end of the rear tail boom clamp. This, paired with an adjustable tail belt tensioning system, makes it easy for pilots to find their desired belt tension with ease. The tail box features a lightweight design, that is strong, yet simple to service.
Finally, the battery tray system is linked to the upper main frames. The POM plastic rail system allows for the battery tray to slide in and out easily. In addition to the tray system, a security quick-release latch system is in place to ensure that not only swapping batteries is fast but secure for any style of flying.
- Adjustable belt pulley arm tension
- Super durable and lightweight tail gear box
- Top quality carbon steel transmission gears
- Updated durable swash plate design to prevent detachment of the rod during extreme maneuvers
- Updated lightweight landing skid
- Quick battery release mount
- Class: 600
- Power: Electric
- Completion Level: Unassembled
- Main Rotor Diameter: 52.72" (1339mm)
- Main Blade Length: 23.62" (600mm)
- Tail Blade Length: 3.74" (95mm)
- Length: 47.95" (1218mm)
- Width: 7.20" (183mm)
- Height: 13.90" (353mm)
- Weight (without battery): Approx. 2.9kg - 6.39Lbs
- Recommended Battery Size: 6S Li-Po (2600-4600mAh)
- Max RPM (approx.): 2400
- Drive Gear Ratio: 7:89 : 1 : 5.04
- (1) T-Rex TB60 Electric Helicopter Kit
- (1) RCE-BL150A Brushless ESC
- (1) 750MX Brushless Motor (930kV/4236)
- (3) Cyclic Servos
- (1) Tail Servo
- (2) Carbon Fiber Main Blades
- (2) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades
Needed to Complete:
- (1) 6+ Channel Helicopter Radio system
- (1) 3 Axis Flybarless Gyro System
- (1) 6S LiPo 4500-5200mAh
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- Various tools, lubes, greases for setup and assembly