This is the JConcepts Illuzion "2012 Chevy Silverado 1500" Hi-Flow Short Course Truck Body. Wherever you are, you'll see a Chevy Silverado on the job. Never one to relax, JConcepts introduces the 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 SCT body. Starting with its low-profile design, beefy fenders, and noteworthy Silverado appearance, the 1500 SCT body is inspired by the looks of the class-leading full-size trucks, loaded with performance and Hi-Flow features. Fitting on 6 different trucks as a direct fit and over 9 different vehicles overall, the Chevy 1500 is just what you have been looking for.
The air escape package on the Silverado consists of user-friendly trim-out areas that have been strategically placed to ensure a clean race-able look that minimizes the trouble-some parachute effect. The large Hi-Flow areas are depressed into the body which allows the user to simply score the bottom pocket and pop out for instant results. The Hi-Flow, reverse, hood-scoop, used predominantly as an under-air release feature, blends beautifully into the sculpted extra-clearance fenders while releasing the front end of inner pressure.
Whether you start your day on the race track or in the back yard, the Silverado packs a serious punch straight out of the package. The head-light and grill treatments scream Chevrolet while the extruded fenders and detailed body panel trim section bring a 3rd dimension to the vehicle’s appearance. The X-braced, roll-bar features highlight a terraced rear bed area while stylish number and name plates finish off the body giving it that authentic short course look.
NOTE: The painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by General Motors to JConcepts
- 1:1 Chevy Silverado-inspired design
- Fits most all 1/10th SCT’s – 6 direct and over 9 different trucks overall (Slash, Slash 4x4, SC10, SC10 4x4, Losi XXX-SCT, SCT-E)
- Original JConcepts short course Hi-Flow styling
- Hi-Flow regions to minimize parachute effect
- Racing-inspired body, cab, and window design
- Aggressive headlight and grill treatment
- Performance-enhanced number and name plates with mounting hardware
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum clearance
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Chevy decal sheet