Skip to product information
The Mugen Seiki MTC2 Competition 1/10 Electric Touring Car Aluminum Chassis Kit features an updated and innovative design that utilizes high-quality materials and top-of-the-line coatings. The MTC2 is the ultimate chassis for all touring car categories. Using state of the art central drive layout, the MTC2 has many updates and innovations to make the car more stable and better balanced. Get the MTC2 and get ahead of the competition.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See the needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- The Center drive layout and motor position make the MTC2 more stable and have a more balanced feeling on the track.
- Updated rear differential without shims between 18T and diff case has smoother diff action and more consistent handling.
- Updated lightweight front spool and center pulley assembly.
- Redesigned inner drive ratio 1.9
- Updated extra long carbon lower arms with new pivot inserts to eliminate slop.
- Lightweight lower shock and anti roll bar mount with adjustable ARB links.
- Easy caster and camber adjustment on upper arms.
- Low Center of Gravity shock mounting position.
- Redesigned shock design provides maximum range of spring pre-tension adjustment and easy assembly.
- Redesigned shock towers provide finer adjustment of shock position and offer the possibility to keep
- the front bulkhead unconnected.
- Low Center of Gravity anti roll bar mounting position.
- Adjustable body height stoppers mounted to the front uprights prevent the body from touching the tires when suspension is fully compressed.
- Updated zero slop steering system.
- Updated curved main chassis design provides a more consistent touching with the track surface.
- Additional weight distribution hole provide easy adjustment not only for left to right balance, but also for front and rear weight distribution.
- Multiple flex options.
- 1pc. upper deck included and 2pc. upper deck available as an option.
- Cooling fan mount included.
- Carbon Fiber chassis material option for the MTC2 kit.
- Battery mount:
- Updated tapeless battery mount secures the battery and decreases the chance of chassis tweak for more consistent handling.
- (1) MTC2 Competition 1/10 Electric Touring Car Aluminum Chassis Kit
Needed to Complete:
- 2ch Radio set for RC car (Transmitter, Receiver, Servo)
- Pinion Gear
- Spur Gear
- ESC (Electric Speed Controller)
- Batteries for RC car
- Body (190mm)
- Body paint tools