The Panda Hobby Tetra K1 6x6 1/18 RTR Scale Mini Crawler features a true 6-wheel drive system for unparalleled mini class climbing performance. A strong, waterproof mini servo navigates the elongated platform with ease. A water resistant 2-in-1 ESC/receiver powers 2 LED lights and delivers smooth control of the oversized 60 turn brushed motor. Scale looking wheels wrapped in soft rubber compound all-terrain tires propel the 6x6 up steep climbs and slick surfaces with ease. To handle those climbs and all the bumps along the way, the Tetra includes fluid-filled/alloy shock bodies combined with progressive adjustable coil springs. The platform is finished off with a 7.4V 700mah Li-ION battery providing over 30 minutes of run time per charge.
- Magnetic front body mounts and hinged rear body mount = no more body clips
- Class leading scale body detail
- Front molded bumper
- Front LED light buckets
- LED lights on/off are controlled from the remote.
- Realistic tire tread design
- Overland style off-road wheel and tire.
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks with coil over springs.
- Solid front and rear axle with lockers - provides the utmost traction for tackling the harshest of obstacles.
- 3-speed user selected throttle mode through switch on remote control
- Great for beginners or to help create a more realistic crawl mode for those tougher obstacles.
- USB charger allows you to charge anywhere.
- 45-minute charge time
- No assembly required - Charge and Go!
- Stealth like driving experience - engineered to be ultra-quiet as you explore the outdoors.
Axle gearing: 2:1
Needed to Complete:
- Everything is in the box!