The ProTek RC 35x35x10mm Aluminum High-Speed HV Cooling Fan is a great option to keep your ESC and motor temps in check. The fan is a true 2S HV component that has been built to last with dual ball bearings and a machined aluminum case. The case allows cooler operation of the fan motor, while also adding strength to the assembly, helping to protect the fan blades in the event of a crash.
A pre-wired 30mm long 2 pin JST connector is used for connection, and we include a 170mm long JST/JR adapter plug that allows you to connect the fan directly to the receiver or another source of power. The fan is ideal to keep ESC's or motors cool, and can be mounted to an ESC that is compatible with a 35mm fan, directly to the chassis with double side tape, or to the motor using an optional 35mm fan mount (not included).
NOTE: This fan should be installed at least 5mm away from the motor to allow sufficient airflow and prevent magnet interference.
- 35mm aluminum cooling fan
- Ideal for ESC and motor applications
- Aluminum casing helps protect the fan blades
- Compatible with 2S HV LiPo systems (8.75V max)
- Anodized black with silver chamfered edges
- Perfect for 1/10, 1/8, and Large Scale platforms
- 2 pin JST connector and included an extension for easy installation
|Product Model||High Speed HV Cooling Fan|
|Application||1/10 - 1/8 Motor & ESC
|Fan Speed||20,000 RPM|
||Aluminum Case w/Plastic Fan
||5V - 8.75V
|Connector||2 Pin JST|