"The SWORKz S35-T2 1/8 Nitro Truggy is designed for racing. The geometry of the car offers excellent cornering speeds with exceptional traction and easy control."
- The S35-T2 has a hard-anodized and light aluminum wide-layout chassis made of high-strength T7075 aluminum.
- The newly developed HET differentials also ensure traction in the new S35-T2 which was not possible before.
- The new S35-T2 has a longer front and rear shock absorber arrangement. The design of the shock absorbers has been adapted to the new, optimized layout. The newly developed shock spring retainer plate makes it almost impossible to lose the spring.
- The new calculated steering geometry with a new steering and steering lever plate gives the driver the feeling of total control over the SWORKz nS35-T2.
- With the new toe-in plates, which now contain square inserts, you can adapt the geometry of your SWORKz S35-T2 to any track layout and condition. The wishbones are made of a newly developed composite material and are precisely adapted to the new chassis. The side pans have also been completely redesigned.
- With the new lighter rear spoiler bracket, you can adjust different positions and the angle of the spoiler to give your SWORKz S35-T2 perfect stability on the track. Together with the "Rhinoceros III" body, optimal aerodynamics are achieved.
- Another new development in our SWORKz S35-T2 is the completely new rear steering knuckle. You can make numerous settings from composite materials in combination with 2 carbon plates.
- Your new SWORKz S35-T2 contains many improvements and new ideas that make the car a real winner.
- The challenge for the designer of a modern RC car is that there is the ability to adapt the setup for top pilots to each track, but also to have a standard setup that works on most tracks for amateur pilots.
- The SWORKz S35-T2 mastered this challenge brilliantly.
When designing the vehicle, the SWORKz development team focused on using materials that meet the highest quality standards. The SWORKz S35-T2 kit contains only 100% SWORKz quality.
Congratulations on purchasing the new Truggy Pro-Kit for off-road racing SWORKz S35-T2 on a scale of 1: 8 and thank you for your trust in SWORKz.
Please read this manual carefully before you start building and operating your SWORKz S35-T2. This manual provides step-by-step instructions to help you finalize, prepare, and optimize your truggy for racing. Updates, setups, and new products are published on all digital SWORKz media.</span>
As always, if you ever have questions about your SWORKz products or need assistance, contact our official SWORKz dealers and distributors.
• New hard anodized T7075 aluminum light base plate
• New wide chassis design
• New shock absorber retaining plates
• Newly designed shock absorber caps
• New shock spring holder with special fixation
• New 3mm shock absorber piston rods
• New Ackerman plate
• New steering system
• New servo saver aluminum part
• New lockable servo saver nut
• New servo saver plate
• New servo saver shaft locking design
• New steering balls
• New steering knuckle plates
• New wishbone mounts with square inserts
• New lightweight rear wing bracket
• New side pans
• New lower wishbones front and rear
• New upper wishbones at the front
• New front and rear body mounts
• New composite rear stub axles with carbon plates
• New multi-adjustable system for upper rear wishbones
• New anti-lock screws for shock absorbers
• 3 HET differentials included"
Gear Ratio:C:48/13T, F/R 46/10T
Weight：3980g (Race condition)
SWORKz S35-T2 1/8 Pro Nitro Truggy Kit