Team Corally 1/8 Kronos XP V2 4WD Monster Truck 6S Brushless
If you're looking for the toughest, roughest and baddest machine on the planet, get the Team Corally 1/8 Kronos XP V2 4WD Monster Truck 6S Brushless RTR right now! With up to 6S LiPo power and a 2050KV motor, it's ideal for any place you can get massive air and crazy-fast speeds! With an ultra-durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic racing design, this is the ultimate basher truck for anyone looking for massive jumps and high speeds!
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
The Team Corally Kronos XP V2 monster truck features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving anywhere you want, any time you want! Not only is the electronic speed controller resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special coatings applied at the factory. The receiver is further protected inside an electronics box that keeps dust and mud away from electrical connections. It goes without saying that we have only used rubber-sealed ball bearings. You can take the Kronos anywhere! (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With the Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on the extremely torsion-resistant 2-piece sliding motor mount, you can be sure to get the maximum speeds out of the box for big-air stunts and massive top speeds! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which spins a hardened steel spur gear attached to the center gear differential. You want huge speeds? You can get them with the pull of a trigger! Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit big enough batteries!
6S LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Kronos can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can use batteries that output between 2S and 6S power, giving you speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph)
Durable Steel Drive System with Three Fluid-Filled Differentials
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Kronos is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even alter each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the truck! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Premium Alloy/Steel Center Differential Assembly
The critical center diff used on the Kronos XP features an aluminium alloy case and durable, steel spur gear for unsurpassed performance and reliability. The metal case allows optimal alignment of the internal gear assembly through improved heat dissipation and reduced fluid loss, while the steel spur gear ensures maximum power delivery and resistance to damage from dirt or debris.
Super Tough Racing Suspension!
Just like the top competition racing buggies and trucks on the market today, the Kronos features extra strong pivot ball style front suspension featuring steel pivot balls and steering turnbuckles as well as superdurable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features upright hubs and steel camber link turnbuckles. At all four corners, extra-thick suspension arms made from HiCC8 composite and threaded 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers make sure that the tires stay in contact with the ground for maximum forward traction - unless you're flying through the air, of course!
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Kronos is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control of your Kronos from up to 300m away! The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and just like driving a real truck! The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Kronos is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
2021 V2 Features:
- New Color Scheme
- Alloy Center Diff
- 50T Steel Main gear
- Updated Suspension Arm Front Lower
- Updated Suspension Arm Rear Lower
- Updated Servo Saver Plate
- Updated Rear Chassis Brace
- Updated Front Shock Stay Brace
- Updated Rear Shock Stay Brace
- Updated Wing Stay
- New Ackerman Plate 7075 material 3mm
- New Wing Connecting Brace
- New Wing Washer
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- New Motor / Diff Mount
- Extra Hardened Drive Joints
- New Composite Steering links
- New Composite Rear Upper Links
- New Front Bumper w/ integrated Skid Plate
- New Rear Bumper w/ integrated Skid Plate
- 25 KG Digital Servo - HV - Steel Gears - CRHV-7225"
- Pre-built racing style monster truck with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 Amp ESC 3-6S with LiPo protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor 2-6S
- Varioprop CR-7220-MG High Torque Digital Servo, Metal Gear, 20 Kg Torque
- Aluminum servo arm
- Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Separate splash-proof and dustproof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of ball bearings, rubber sealed
- All transmission ball bearings are 8x16x5mm
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three silicone fluid-filled + sealed metal differentials with quick access design
- Quick + Easy diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor holder with composite gear cover
- Complete metal drive train
- Steel front CVD joints
- Aluminum 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Team Corally SPL shock spring perches locking system
- Milled aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Full set of machined steel turnbuckles with 7mm hexes
- Individually adjustable chassis and steering geometry
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Sturdy, elaborately printed polycarbonate body
- Many tuning parts available for individual customization
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
Required for Completion:
(4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
(1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
(1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used