ProTek RC 1KTBL High Torque Brushless Crawler Servo
The ProTek 1KTBL was developed to satisfy the needs of torque-thirsty enthusiasts. With the ability to deliver over 1000 oz-in of torque and .11 transit speeds at 8.4V, there aren't many servo options that can compete. Competition rigs, heavy scalers, and bashers can take advantage of what the 1KTBL delivers. Even large-scale surface models and airplanes can benefit from the insane torque the 1KTBL can produce.
All this power means nothing without durability - and the Protek 1KTBL punches far outside its weight class. This servo offers the power, reliability, and durability needed to keep the competition on the ropes. The proven gasket system allows waterproof protection up to 1 meter, so it will go the distance in any condition. A full steel gear train, 25T output shaft, and full aluminum machined heat sink case finish off the package to create a tough servo that is perfect for demanding applications. The 1KTBL delivers power in excess - with the durability and reliability that make ProTek R/C servos an easy choice for enthusiasts who expect the most from their rigs.
"The ProTek 1KTBL is very impressive. It is strong, reliable, and durable enough to take on any course. I put the 1KTBL through rigorous testing and I will definitely be upgrading my entire crawling fleet with this ProTek servo!"
Ben "Toyzuki" Moren, ProTek R/C Team Driver
- For best results and peak performance, we recommend you power this servo with a BEC.
- If you experience glitching or poor performance while using a Futaba transmitter, you must turn off BLS mode. BLS mode is only compatible with Futaba BLS-type servos.
- Requires a servo extension lead for a drop-in TRX-4 fit.
- Ideal for a variety of applications
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 880 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V, and .16 transit speed
- 1080 oz-in of torque @ 8.4V, and .11 transit speed
- Brushless motor
- High voltage circuitry
- Full steel gears
- Full aluminum black anodized heat sink case
- Dual ball bearings
- 260mm servo lead
|Recommended Application||Crawlers, Bashers & Large Scale
|Operating Voltage||4.8V - 8.4V
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V||0.16/60° sec
Operating Speed @ 8.4V
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
||880 oz-in (63.6 kg-cm)
Dynamic Torque @ 8.4V
||1080 oz-in (77.7 kg-cm)
|Stall Current @ 6.0V
Stall Current @ 8.4V
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth
||1520s / 333hz|
|Length (Bottom to Mount)