XRAY XB8 2023 1/8 Nitro 4WD Off Road Competition Buggy Kit
Luxury European Nitro Racing Kit
This is the Xray XB8'23 1/8 Nitro 4WD Off Road Competition Buggy Kit. Based on the exceptionally successful XB8 platform, this Xray XB8'23 is loaded with updated features to further improve this legendary platform and meet the constant demand for supreme competition level buggy. With so many updates such as the smart easy to set up and service design, premium materials for added durability, performance, and functionality, this premium high quality kit will give racers a superior level of performance on the track.
About the 2023 XB8
Differential Height Adjustment
The redesigned differential height adjustment of the semi-split bulkheads employs eccentric bushings to establish the differential position. There are three distinct settings for the differential height. This critical adjustment serves as an essential tuning option, enabling swift setup adaptation to various track conditions.
The front and rear shock towers are specifically redesigned to complement the semi-split bulkheads, with the front shock tower receiving updates for reinforced M4 shock screws that enhance reliability. Crafted from robust 4mm Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum through CNC machining, the front shock tower ensures strength and durability. Meanwhile, the rear shock tower, constructed from extra-thick 4mm premium-grade graphite, contributes to improved traction across diverse track conditions. Both shock towers feature an additional row of shock absorber positions for precise adjustments. The lower row minimizes chassis roll, promoting higher corner speed, while the upper row increases roll to enhance traction.
This pivotal chassis component significantly influences the XB8's handling characteristics. Carefully selected chassis dimensions and flex characteristics strike the optimal balance for stability, traction, and steering. Precision machining ensures additional clearance under the bulkheads to seamlessly integrate the new diff height adjustment feature.
- Front and rear semi-split bulkhead with quick differential access
- Front and rear differential height adjustment through eccentric bushings
- Improved central drivetrain angle and height adjustment
- Redesigned chassis for semi-split bulkheads and increased rear flex
- Improved lower shock absorber ball joints for more secure fitment of the lower spring retainer
- Updated centering brake slide screws provide smoother brake pad operation
- Front upper arms with updated mounting locations for optional wings to improve the downforce
- Redesigned front aluminum and rear graphite shock towers
- (1) Xray XB8'23 1/8 Nitro Buggy Kit
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2 to 3 channel radio/transmitter
- (1) Steering servo
- (1) Throttle servo
- (1) Glow igniter
- Fuel & fuel bottle
- (1) 21-class Engine & tuned pipe
- (1) Starter box
- (1) 4.8-7.4v receiver battery
- Paint for body
- Tires, wheels, inserts & CA glue
- Tools for assembly
*NOTE: RC Kits are an unassembled Remote Control Model that require assembly, racer selected electronics, and other racer provided items. Photos of assembled kit are for illustrative purposes only. For a complete list of needed items to drive this kit please see the list above.