XRAY XB8E Performance Luxury RC Buggy Kit
Based on the exceptionally successful XB8 platform, this XRAY XB8E'23 is loaded with updated features to further improve upon this legendary platform. These advancements in design and materials used lead to a buggy designed with performance and functionality in mind. Grab the XRAY XB8E and experience the pinnacle of off-road RC.
About the XB8E
Quick Access Bulkheads
A key update to the platform is the improved front and rear differential bulkheads. These bulkheads feature quick access for ease of maintenance and repair. Completing the design is an updated "Labyrinth" layout. This design minimizes the dust inside the bulkheads while increasing strength and decreasing flex. The shock towers bolt directly to the bulkheads and allow for advanced tuning aid.
Moving to the robust drivetrain starts with how the bulkheads support the outdrives. The internals of the bulkheads allow for more level driveshaft angles that create a more friction free drivetrain. Using the eccentric outdrive bushings allows for fine tuning the angle of the driveshafts. This provides higher efficiencies, reduced wear, and a more responsive chassis.
Improved Chassis Layout
The chassis took some key revisions to ensure flex, durability, and performance. The front and rear of the chassis feature cutouts to allow for the semi-split bulkheads. The center bulkhead and motor mount allows for forward or rear motor positions. Extra milled front pockets into the chassis optimize flex characteristics. Each point on this chassis allows for extreme performance with a wide range of tuning options.
- Front and rear semi-split bulkhead with quick differential access without disassembling suspension
- Improved central drivetrain angle and height adjustment
- Redesigned chassis for semi-split bulkheads increases traction with the improved rear chassis flex
- Adjustable center assembly with adjustable motor position to adjust weight balance
- Redesigned ackermann plate to accommodate the updated semi-split bulkhead
- Redesigned front aluminum and rear graphite shock towers
- Redesigned front upper suspension holder to match the updated servo saver
- Redesigned wing holder fits the updated semi-split rear bulkhead
- Front upper arms with updated mounting locations for optional wings to improve the downforce
- Updated lower front bumper to reduce the weight and match the updated semi-split bulkhead
- (1) XRAY XB8E'23 1/8 Electric Buggy Kit
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2-channel surface radio system
- (2) 2S Shorty LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger
- (1) Steering servo
- (1) 1/8 Electronic speed control
- (1) 1/8 Scale brushless motor
- (1) Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Tires, wheels, inserts & CA glue
- Tools for assembly
*NOTE: RC Kits are an unassembled Remote Control Model that require assembly, racer selected electronics, and other racer provided items. Photos of assembled kit are for illustrative purposes only. For a complete list of needed items to drive this kit please see the list above.