With the success of the MBX8TR Kit, Mugen Seiki is now offering an MBX8TR Eco that includes many of the same parts from the MBX8TR. The new Mugen Seiki MBX8TR Eco truck has been tested and developed by the best drivers in the world and you’ll be able to get your hands on one soon! The team at Mugen Seiki spent a lot of time testing and developing the MBX8TR geometry in race conditions throughout 2022, which lead to many major victories. The MBX8TR Eco has many new parts to increase stability, rear traction, and improved jumping, and have a wide tuning range.
Mugen Seiki MBX8TR 1/8 Scale Electric Truggy!
The Mugen Seiki MBX8TR ECO 1/8 Off-Road Competition Electric Truggy Kit features many improvements to make it the next level in the performance truggy category. Improved C and D mounts, 4-shoe clutch, differentials, drivetrain, and body deliver stunning performance and looks.
The included 4-shoe clutch is more advanced and can easily be worked on and tuned. This 34mm clutch is made from aluminum and features adjustable spring tension to fine-tune the engagement to best suit the racers' engine, track conditions, and personal preference. The clutch is paired with a 13T clutch bell for out-of-the-box performance.
The “C” and “D” suspension mounts use square pills for increased tuning of toe-in, anti-squat, and geometry. The front and rear arms use an impact-resistant material for increased durability. The molded uprights have carbon fiber plates to adjust the rear roll center.
High Traction Differentials (HTD) are included in the MBX8TR. The Mugen Seiki HTD provides increased acceleration, longer runtime, and more consistent handling. The HTD’s also increase stability, traction, and handling in bumpy conditions. The MBX8TR also comes with updated sun gears to improve internal mesh and differential action.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in the photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Updated rear shock springs (1.6mm/L86/9T)
- Updated chassis design shape and designed chassis
- S bent air filter boot and high-volume filter housing
- Updated brake override and caliper springs for smoother more consistent braking
- Updated sway bar collars to reduce sway bar movement
- Aluminum wing buttons
- Front and Rear LW arms as an option
- Front and rear universal driveshafts as an option
- (1) MBX8TR ECO 1/8 Off-Road Competition Electric Truggy Kit
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Steering Servo
- 1/8 Scale Electronic Speed Control
- 1/8 Scale Brushless Motor
- Mod1 Pitch Pinion Gear
- 4S LiPo Battery Pack (or two 2S LiPos - shorty or stick packs)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Tire Glue
- Polycarbonate Paint (for the body)
- Building Tools